My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Moemoe Feather & Down 800gsm Standard Pillow 2 Pack

Moemoe Feather & Down 800gsm Standard Pillow 2 Pack

Special Price

Regular Price:

Regular Price:

Or 6 payments of $33.17 with

Product code: MOE-005

  • Free NZ Delivery on All Orders*
  • 100 Day Returns
  • Out of Stock

The Moemoe Feather & Down 800gsm Standard Pillow 2 Pack will provide you with both support and comfort whilst you sleep!

Product Description

Enjoy peaceful, uninterrupted sleep with the comfortable Moemoe Feather & Down 800gsm Standard Pillow 2 Pack!

These pillows are made from 75% feather, which offers you optimal neck support. The other 25% of these pillows is down, which adds a layer of luxurious comfort. With a quality cotton casing, you won't have to worry about the fill escaping. All materials used are biodegradable, making this purchase a sustainable one.

The Moemoe Feather & Down 800gsm Standard Pillow 2 Pack will transform your quality of sleep for the better! Shop more from Moemoe NZ wide at Homeware Online today.

Features Summary

Brand Moemoe
Range Feather & Down
Warranty 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Attributes
    - 75/25 feather and down blend filling
    - Sustainable, natural, biodegradable and ethically sourced
    - Premium down proof cotton casing
    - Size 50cm x 70cm
    - Comfortable 800gsm weight
    - Filling is 100% sanitised
Material
  • Cotton
  • Down
  • Feather

Delivery Information

Homeware Online provides free delivery New Zealand wide on all purchases*.

Orders will typically be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm NZST. If you are based in the North Island your order will typically arrive overnight to metro centers. For South Island deliveries, delivery is two business days. Please add an additional day to these times for all rural deliveries.

Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be despatched the next business day.

*Some deliveries to remote locations such as Great Barrier Island will be charged an additional shipping rate. In most cases the prices quoted at checkout will be correct, but in some cases additional freight charges may be required. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case and you must agree to these extra charges before the order can be shipped. 

International Shipping:

Unfortunately we don't ship to other international destinations at this time.

Return Policy

100-Day easy return policy.


We understand that sometimes a product just isn't right!

Homeware Online allows you to return your order within 100 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.

To be eligible for a full refund the items must be unused, unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their box or packaging.

Please note that some products may have individual return policies as stated in the product description.

If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.

If your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at service@homewareonline.co.nz

Please see our Returns Policy for further information.

Hide
Compare (0)