The Bodum Caffettiera 1L (8 Cup) French Press Coffee Maker is a clever design, brewing your coffee to perfection!
This french press is easy to use and includes a carriage made from non-stain borosilicate glass that won't affect the natural flavour of your cuppa joe. By using this coffee maker, you can say goodbye to environmentally unfriendly plastic capsules or paper filters. It is safe to hold, thanks to the plastic handle and lid. The glass is protected thanks to the stainless steel frame, which reduces the exchange of breakage.
Indulge yourself with the Bodum Caffettiera 1L (8 Cup) French Press Coffee Maker, producing excellent brews every time! Shop more from Bodum NZ wide at Homeware Online, with free shipping and easy 100 day returns.
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturers Warranty|
- Carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won't alter or impair the coffee's natural flavour
- Chrome-plated stainless steel frame protects the glass carafe
- Plastic lid and handle offer safe and comfortable handling
- Stainless steel plungers prevents ground beans escaping when coffee is poured
- No paper filters or plastic capsules needed
- Simple to use and simple to clean
How to use:
1. Place the CAFFETTIERA on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
2. Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
3. Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96C) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
4. Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
5. Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
6. Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
Homeware Online provides free delivery New Zealand wide on all purchases*.
Orders will typically be dispatched the same day if ordered before 2pm NZST. If you are based in the North Island your order will typically arrive overnight to metro centers. For South Island deliveries, delivery is two business days. Please add an additional day to these times for all rural deliveries.
Orders made on weekends and public holidays will be despatched the next business day.
*Some deliveries to remote locations such as Great Barrier Island will be charged an additional shipping rate. In most cases the prices quoted at checkout will be correct, but in some cases additional freight charges may be required. Our customer service team will contact you if this is the case and you must agree to these extra charges before the order can be shipped.
Unfortunately we don't ship to other international destinations at this time.
100-Day easy return policy.
We understand that sometimes a product just isn't right!
Homeware Online allows you to return your order within 100 days of the date of purchase for a full refund.
To be eligible for a full refund the items must be unused, unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their box or packaging.
Please note that some products may have individual return policies as stated in the product description.
If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you and return those items to you.
If your item is faulty please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]
Please see our Returns Policy for further information.